Wednesday, April 2, 2014

3.2.1 The Newsletter


There are many ways to effectively communicate with stakeholders in an online learning environment. I believe in making it as simple and easy as possible to communicate. Therefore, I would rather create a communication device that can be used over and over again with slight modifications. Therefore, I have chosen Smore, FlipSnack, and ThingLink as the three highest effective methods of communication with stakeholders. Each of these tools provides the online instructor with a way to creatively communicate and portray important information. I like the fact that once the communication has been created, it can be sent again or reposted for all stakeholders to view. In addition, the communication can be easily edited for use later.

See below the examples of each I created.

I created a sample newsletter using Smore.

I created a sample flipbook for an assignment using FlipSnack.

I created a sample image with interactive elements using ThingLink

No comments:

Post a Comment