Wednesday, April 2, 2014

3.2.2 Differentiation

Differentiation is crucial to the success of all learners in an online learning environment. I always strive to use a variety of resources to differentiate instructions for all students. Below is an example of a Word Cloud I created using Wordle. I could use this to present new information to students or I could have my students utilize this free online tool in an assignment.

Wordle: Business Terms

FlipSnack is also a great tool for providing more information on a topic for students. I could use this as a way to provide acceleration or remediation for students in the online class. Here is a link to an example flipsnack for my Entrepreneurship course.

Prezi is a great resource for presentations. Students also enjoy using prezi for assignments. Take a look at the sample prezi I created.




No comments:

Post a Comment