Sunday, March 30, 2014

2.1.1 Identify Stakeholders

In this quest, there are descriptions for stakeholders including: instructor, student, parent, and school administration. Yes, I believe the descriptions provided correlate with my perceptions of these stakeholders. In addition to the teacher and student being proactive in their communication with all other stakeholders, I believe parents and school administration should also be proactive in their communication with all other stakeholders. I believe it takes more than waiting on someone else to contact you. Every stakeholder should take a proactive role.

The only change I would make is to include the classroom facilitator teacher as well as the school level facilitator for the online education program. Both are a part of the students' education, but the two roles are very different.

No comments:

Post a Comment